Delicious and nutritious Taspen's Organic Cacao Truffles are perfect for that chocolate treat and herbal needs. Packed full of raw food, protein, vitamins, minerals and omegas.
With Ingredients like:
- Cocoa butter is a healthy fat, mostly saturated just like coconut oil. Researchers know that plant-derived saturated fats are actually beneficial for reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The polyphenolic components found in cocoa butter have been shown to help lower inflammatory markers involved in hardening of the arteries, which is why cocoa is now considered an anti-inflammatory food. Many studies have shown that plant polyphenols create antioxidant powers within the immune system, fighting inflammation, DNA damage and cellular mutations, which are the underling cause of many diseases.*
- Maple Syrup is an wonderful source of it calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus sodium, potassium, and zinc and vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and B6. One benefit of maple syrup nutrition is that it impacts your blood sugar levels a bit less drastically than table sugar does. Maple syrup also supplies some trace minerals and antioxidants, while sugar lacks both of these. Maple syrup nutrition is impressive when it comes to supplying protective antioxidants.
- The nuts contained in the truffles are bountiful in minerals such as selenium (brazil nuts), arginine and magnesium (almonds), and Omega-3s (walnuts).*
- Cacao is extremely high in iron and anti-oxidants and stimulates the "love" hormone in the brain.*
- Cayenne pepper diminishes pain signals headed for the brain and jumpstarts your metabolism.*
- Peppermint is known for it's anti-inflammatory components, helping with digestive issues, memory issues, stress and anxiety as well as its a breath freshener.
- Maca powder, an adaptogen grown in the high altitudes of Peru, is beneficial for hormonal balance and boosts your libido, energy and focus.*
- Cinnamon is liver loving, has been found to regulate blood sugar levels, and is prized for its potential anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities that make it effective against Candida, a bacteria that causes stomach ulcers.*
Head over to our HERBAL ELIXIR TRUFFLES Page for more herbal blends!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.