CocoPrana is a coconut superfood handcrafted in Manitou Springs, Colorado.
We call our coconut superfoods CocoPrana because they are pure bliss! Our coconut butters are hand crafted from pure coconut in a granite stone grinder in small batches and has an incredibly smooth texture that is quite versatile.
This delicious treat contains all the fiber, protein, carbohydrates and nourishing fats of the whole coconut. An ideal "everything" spread that can replace milk, cream and butter. Use it to enhance your smoothies, sauces, soups, stir-frys, veggies, coffee, tea, desserts and baked goods.
Our commitment to the highest quality ingredients in our coconut superfoods is our passion.
We NEVER use anything artificial! We only use wholesome natural organic ingredients that are minimally processed at low temperatures. The majority of our ingredients are laboratory tested and validated for purity to insure there is no heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides or other environmental contaminates in our products.
Store at room temperature. Refrigeration not required. Spreads easily between 70-80 degrees
Fahrenheit. Use within 1 year after opening.
Oil separation is natural. If oil
stir gently to incorporate. Below 70 degrees it will
become hard and above 80 degrees it will become liquid due to the high amount of natural
coconut oil and fiber. To soften, place jar in warm water for a few minutes then stir. To solidify,
place jar in cold water for a few minutes then stir. This is a food, not a cooking oil. If you use
high heat, it may burn. Any brown specs are natural to coconut.
Coconut Butter ingredient list
coconut*, Tahitian vanilla bean
coconut*, cacao powder*, coconut sugar*, cacao nibs*, cinnamon*
coconut*, turmeric powder*, black pepper*
coconut*, chipotle pepper powder*
(organic ingredients *)
1. Spoon it straight from the jar. Yes – it’s that good.
2. Mix with honey to make a frosting that is truly divine. Double Chocolate Fudge!
3. Spread a dab on your favorite toast or bagel. Cinnamon Raisin!
4. Process frozen bananas, berries and coconut butter into “ice cream.”
5. Add to your favorite smoothie for extra creaminess and an energy boost.
6. Add it to steamed sweet potatoes and broccoli. Trust us on this one!
7. Use it in a stew or stir-fry for an extra amazing creamy flavor.
8. Add to a bowl of rice, lentils or quinoa with veggies for a complete meal.
9. Use it to make your own homemade cholates, truffles and other deserts.
10. Add some to your homemade salad dressing to make it extra creamy.
11. Blend coconut water and coconut butter into instant coconut milk!
12. Add a scoop to your soup to make it extra creamy and enhance the flavors.
13. Use it as a coffee creamer or add a scoop to hot coco or tea.
14. Coconut better stuffed dates with an almond inside. AMAZING!!!
15. Keep a jar with you when you are on-the-go. No refrigeration needed