1 avocado (small cubes)
1 tomato small cubes)
Squeeze of lime
salt & (cayenne)pepper
few cilantro leafs
- Peel the cucumber (optional)
- Cut cucumber lengthwise and horizontally. You now have 4 long "boats".
- With a spoon, scoop out the inner (soft) part of the cucumber.
- Put all other ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently.
- Fill the inner part of the cucumber with the avocado mixture.
- Eat as "boats" or put the other (empty) half of the cucumber on top of the filled one. (You have now a "whole" cucumber. Wrap with plastic wrap. Perfect for when on the go.
- Try this recipe with tapenade, pesto, nut pate, nut cheese, melon or other filling!
- Great in your lunch box or on the go.
Yum! Thanks Lyndsey! :)
Leave a comment